We are always excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office.
Your initial appointment will be conducted by Dr. Kierl and consists of a thorough examination and a discussion of potential treatment options. This important 30-minute visit will give us insight into your orthodontic needs. We know your time is valuable, so to expedite treatment, we may also reserve time following the exam for diagnostic records. The records include X-rays, photos and digital scanning for study models and are necessary for developing the appropriate treatment plan. This additional appointment will last approximately 30 to 45 minutes.
During the initial examination for each patient, we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is there a condition that orthodontics can address?
- Is treatment needed now, or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption, or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- Do any permanent teeth need to be removed?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Please assist us by providing any panoramic X-rays taken with the past six months, as well as your insurance card (if orthodontics is covered) at the time of your first visit. This enables us to give you an estimate of your costs.
Schedule your initial consultation today, or contact our office if you have additional questions. We look forward to welcoming you to the “Home of the Winning Smile” soon!